Quality Coatings of Virginia is looking to obtain experienced candidates.
We are pleased to accept resumes for 2nd Class Painters.
This is a full-time position with competitive pay, based on experience.
- Coatings Application IAW approved product data sheets and project specs.
- Comply with Neshap Requirements
- Complies with proper storage and precautions for paints and solvents
- Set up, operate, maintain and troubleshoot airless and conventional paint pumps, hoses and lines
- Proficient at spraying with conventional and airless paint pumps
- Train subordinates
- Clean up and prepare paint pumps for stowage
- Assist 1st class painters with coatings applications IAW specs.
- Ability to accomplish all duties and responsibilities of a 3rd class spray painter.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of marine painting/blasting interior and exterior surfaces.
- Have a C12 or C14 plural component certification.
- Experience in power tooling, coating mixing and application, brush roll painting.
- Basic knowledge of NAVSEA Standard Item 009-32.
- Must be able to gain access to shipyards and military installations.
- Must pass a drug test and background check.
Compensation & Benefits
Position compensation is based on experience.
Our benefits include: • Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, supplemental. and Vision Insurance
All resumes are reviewed immediately for consideration.
Quality Coatings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.