Quality Coatings of Virginia is looking to obtain experienced candidates.
We are pleased to accept resumes for 3rd Class Painters.
This is a full-time position with competitive pay, based on experience.
- Must follow all safety rules typical of working in a shipyard environment.
- Be able to work in small confined spaces.
- Apply coatings in accordance with SSPC and NAVSEA standards.
- Work efficiently to complete tasks within schedule and budget.
- Use flashlight and mirror while brush and roll painting to ensure all surfaces are coated and avoid failed inspections and re-work.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of marine painting as brush and roll.
- Experience in power tooling and coating applications.
- Must be able to gain access to shipyards and military installations.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
Compensation & Benefits
Position compensation is based on experience.
Our benefits include: • Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
All resumes are reviewed immediately for consideration.
Quality Coatings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.